As a Hague Convention Intercountry accredited agency, our team of licensed mental health counselors, attorneys and support staff can offer guidance as you explore the intercountry adoption process. ACF Adoptions provides intercountry adoption services to both out-of-U.S. families seeking to adopt a child in the U.S., as well as Florida families seeking to adopt a child outside of the U.S. At this time, our intercountry program is offering adoption home study and pre- and post- placement services to Florida families.
If you’re ready to begin the intercountry home study process, please feel free to contact our office directly to discuss your particular case.
- Applicant Service Agreement (Sample)
- AP Service Agreement (Sample)
- ACF Adoption Fee Schedule
- Intercountry Complaint Procedure
- Other intercountry info available upon request
- ACF Preliminary Application Checklist
- ACF Preliminary Adoption Application Form
- ACF Adoption Policies
- F.S. 63 Adoption Disclosure